We were engaged in August 2020 by the Catholic Relief Services on the USAID-Water for Agriculture Activity as the Associate Consulting firm to carry out a survey on Livestock Value Chain Market Analysis in Northern Nigeria.
- Design of sampling frame and sample size ensuring and ensuring the proportionate distribution across 16 selected communities and enumeration areas in 3 states in Northern Nigeria.
- Co-developed the questionnaires administered to the four targeted groups of participants.
- Digitize the four (4) different quantitative questionnaires and deployed them on data BOOX used for data collection with real-time dashboards for monitoring.
- Coordinated and supervised the survey interview ensuring the data follows the sample frame and the sample size.
- Conducted training of 20 data collectors for the LVCMA survey in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states
- Conducted qualitative interviews of livestock farmers, livestock processing facilities, livestock market actors and livestock consumers following the developed sample size, in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states.
- Supervised the collection of quantitative data from field uploads to the project cloud server.
- Performed comprehensive data analysis of the quantitative and qualitative data collected from the interviews and provided a report for further decisions.