Data Collection and Survey Engagement carried out by BOOX Community LTD in the last 2 years
Our firm BOOX Community Ltd was contracted by International Institute for Agriculture- IITA in the USAID sponsored Integrated Agriculture Activity In 2019 to carry out quantitative data collection of 60,000 farming households and 40,000 youths involved in micro-small businesses in Adamawa and Borno states. This survey was carried in 12 LGAs across 200 communities. We carried out this survey from September 2019 – December 2019
Some the tasks we carried out include;
- Setup and troubleshooting of electronic devices for data collection devices
- Developed the quantitative data collection questionnaire
- Training of 106 enumerators and supervisors in Adamawa and Borno to carry out quantitative data collection
- Conduct field-based monitoring to ensure data collection across all the enumeration areas across the states.
- Liaise with transport logistics Company to convey enumerators to enumeration areas based on developed movement plan.
- Developed a project dynamic dashboard for real-time monitoring of the data collection process by the IITA and USAID team
- Performed data cleaning exercise on the raw data set collected.
- Conducted training for the IITA Integrated Agric. Activity team on the use of the project database system.