BOOX Community was engaged by Mercy Corps International to carry out an Annual survey for the USAID-Rural Resilience Activity in Adamawa, Gombe, Yobe and Borno States from January – April 2022.
- Conducted Focus Group Discussions across the 4 states
- Trained 100 field enumerators across the 4 states
- Collected Phase 2 of RRA Annual Survey and analyse Phase 2 data with Phase 1 data and report
- Survey data were collected from samples of participants including farmers; Micro-small medium enterprises (MSMEs), youth, women, and children in 23 local government areas (LGAs) across the four states across selected communities with the active RRA implementation in
Adamawa, Yobe, Gombe and Borno
- We focused primarily on the six (6) annual indicators, involving data collection, data analysis and report in line with the levels of disaggregation on the aforementioned